Innovation, design and sustainability
Challenge of the company
Reduce the use of polypropylene raw material in a current cosmetic product using a new design that optimizes its weight and, at the same time, guarantees the technical specifications and appearance of the product.
10X Thinking assisted the company, step by step, with tools and methodologies for the substitution or reduction in the use of materials in packaging. The result was a plastic cap for a cosmetic product, which had a significant reduction in the use of its raw material.
Achievements of the organization
- Reduce the use of plastic without losing the conditions required by regulations and the market.
Sounds familiar? We can help you
- Improvement, restructuring, and reduction of production process cycles.
- Increased productivity (3,685 hours saved).
- 70 initiatives generated and around 13 implemented.
- Effective annual savings generated.
- Get a budget to continue the implementation of a new project within the company.
- EMCALI, with the start of this project, will be able to change the value offer to its customers and improve the perception of the organization.
- Reduction in the number of copper cable failure reports; as of December 31, 2020.
- Increased placement by 39.76%, from June to July.
- Total savings of $9,875,137.80 in the month of July.
- Increase in the internal customer satisfaction.
- Creation of a new project.